Thursday, September 17, 2009

Great Location on Lincoln Road

Today I went for a rehearsal with a client on Lincoln Road. It turns out there's a great courtyard area, parking area (which turns into a great reception place when tented), and party room with intimate garden. The place rents for under $1500. It's in the center of Lincoln Road, but it's totally private! Definitely a must see. Call or email us for more details.

My client Aloha, is having her reception at Nikki Beach. They have a nice, somewhat private garden area great for initimate weddings, rehearsal dinners, and bridal or baby showers. I 'll keep everyone posted on how it turns out. Be on the look out for pictures.

Today I also visited the EPIC hotel in downtown. Ivette, from catering was very nice. The view is great! Always on the look out for new and exciting venues to offer our clients. I will keep everyone posted on any new things. Also, write or call us and let us know of any cool places in town. We can feature them on our blog and facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/fetesandevents
Good night to everyone.

2 comments:

Brandon & Paula said...

The location on lincoln sounds amazing!! Can you send me more details? How many people do you think it may hold?

Miami Party Rentals said...

Awesome post! Personally I like your site. . I am so impressed to read your content.Led Screen Miami, Miami Wedding Venues, LED Dance Floor Miami, Furniture Rental Miami, Stage Rental Miami,