Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Cake Vendor




So, I am always on the look out for ways to improve our services. I recently received information on a new cake vendor and I decided to give them a try. They're awesome! The taste, the look, the service. I know some of you at times were not too happy with the service you were receiving at Divine Delicacies. We listen to your concerns and have made the move.

Now all of our package cakes will also include a filling: strawberries, raspberries, peach, pineapple, or buttercream.

Please visit their website at: http://www.elitecake.com/ and let me know what you think.
They're located at:
9920 NW 6th Ct.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
954.450.2685
Contact: Beatriz

I know everyone will be very satisfied with the change. Please post or email any concerns, comments, etc.

Talk to you again soon.

No comments: