Monday, October 13, 2008

Pictures...Pictures...Pictures

The Club of Knights-May 24, 2008


The ZEN House-May 19, 2008



Deering Estate-May 23, 2008





Hello everyone. Hope all is well. I received several emails requesting we place even more pictures on our blog. I am working on those as I type. Here are some additional shots although they're not in any particular order.
Hope you like. Also, be sure to sign up as a follower to the blog. This will send you automatic updates when new pictures are added.
If any of you are looking to have an event on a Friday or Sunday in Dec. 08 or Jan.09, I suggest you call the office. We have a great promotional package for under $4,000 for 100 guests. It includes open bar, centerpieces, catering, location, etc. Call Julie (many of you already know her) at 305.662.4742 for all of the details.

1 comment:

Miami Party Rentals said...

Hello, I really appreciate posts which contain interesting info and which I am always eager to read! Great site!Bar Rental Miami, Miami Tent Rentals, Event Planner Miami, Miami Party Rentals, Miami Banquet Hall, Banquet Hall Miami, Miami Event Space, Miami Venues